GREENVILLE – The following received grand jury indictments and appeared before Judge Jonathan P. Hein in Darke County Common Pleas Court on Friday, Sept. 14:
* William Skirvin, 50, of Hollansburg, one count of felonious passault, a second degree felony. Attorney David Rohrer entered a plea of not guilty. A pre-trial conference was set for Oct. 29. Skirvin remains free on an own recognizance bond.
* Jason S. Miller, 42, of Greenville, was charged with one count of DUI and one count of DUS. Rohrer entered a not guilty plea. Hein set a pretrial date of Oct. 1. Miller remains free on his own recognizance.
* Kevin DuPuis of Versailles has been charged with one count of OVI and one count of DUS (12-point suspension). Attorney Alex Pendl entered a not guilty plea for his client. Hein set a status conference date for Oct. 19. DuPuis remains free on his own recognizance.
* Todd Vanatta, 57, of Union City, Ohio, has been charged with one count of tampering with evidence, a felony of the third degree. Hein appointed Randall Breaden as Vanatta’s attorney and set a status conference date for Oct. 22. Vanatta also received an own recognizance bond.
* Dustin Woody, 27, of Galloway, Ohio, was charged with one count of DUI and one count of endangering children. Woody told Hein he will be hiring his own attorney. His next court date is Oct. 17. Woody’s own recognizance bond was continued.