Breaking News
Today is
October 26, 2016

Greenville FD battle another garage fire

GREENVILLE – The Greenville Fire Department responded to a garage fire Tuesday morning at 724 Hiddeson Ave.

According to Chief Mark Wolf, the cause of the fire has been determined to be an electrical short. The concrete block wall, wood truss framed garage was heavily damaged and all the contents were destroyed. No injuries were reported.


The following two tabs change content below.

Clinton Randall

Staff Writer - Webmaster
Email Clinton at - or by phone at 937-423-9533